Have a great ride, let jot take care of the rest:
- Record every ride and track distance, heart rate zones, equipment wear and tear. You can even keep a record of the number of flats you have.
- Add all your bikes to your cycling log and monitor miles separately for each bike.
- Add any number of wheel sets and keep track of miles on each tire.
- Track distance on chains and cassettes.
- Map your training routes, save them to your data base. You can use your list of personal routes to automatically set the distance for the workout. Map a ride and share with your friends inside and outside the Training Journal community.